Code of ethics of treasure hunters
Here are some basic rules you should follow while using your detector.
- Respect other’s rights and property
- Observe all national, state and local rules while looking for treasures
- Keep the land and the ground as it was. Cover any open hole though
- Use your detector only in safe areas.
- Remove any garbage that you find only in approved areas.
- Do not let them for the next gold hunters to find
DO NOT FORGET:
Statistical surveys have shown that more than 90% of valuables (gold coins, precious metals, etc.) lie hidden between 45 cm and 95 cm below the surface.
Now we have the ideal and most talented metal detectors and gold detectors for this type of searches and other targets located in even greater depth, as relics, gold, jewelry, coins, treasure chests…
|Mineoro FG90||Mineoro DC2008||Mineoro FG79||Mineoro FG80|
|Carry Bag||Cradle||Meter||User Manual||Gold Leaf||Center & Depth|