CSCOPE NEWFORCE R1 METAL DETECTOR
The CSCOPE Newforce R1 is a radically new, computer-driven metal detector design. Totally new, power with control, and highly user-friendly. A unique design for metal detectors that comes with 5 preset language versions on screen English, German, Italian, Spanish, Greek.
The R1 metal detector is fully functioning and ready to go as soon as you switch on. The computer Aided Search System (CASSY) keeps everything operating at peak performance. The back-lit display provides signal ID information and a real time ground radar simulation to show you the signal information which the machine is actually reading when it locates a target! This neat little ground radar device is displaying the signals on the screen exactly as CASSY reads them. That’s all you need to know. You’ll never be able to interpret signals as fast or as accurately as CASSY but, after a while, you’ll find that seeing these ground radar signals displayed on the screen really does help you to work with your machine as a ‘team’.
Target signals are backed up by audio and, of course, there’s a pin-point control for accurate localization of finds. The Computer Aided Search System gives you easy, rapid control of all the C.SCOPE R1 functions. Have no techno-fear with the R1 metal detector. You can change any aspect of the machine’s operation with just 2 controls and instantly see the effect.
You can match the C.SCOPE R1 to your site and your style of detecting In seconds.
Switch on and the opening screen tells you that it’s all ready to go – nothing to adjust except a comfortable loudspeaker volume.
The R1 metal detector is optimized and automatic, a powerful computer controls all the vital functions.
When you’re ready to start exploring the professional options you’ll find it ultra user-friendly.
CSCOPE NEWFORCE R1 METAL DETECTOR
A single push button gives access to the menus and you can get in there and tweak any aspect of the machine while searching to get absolute top performance. While you’re in the “menu” the metal detector is still operating picking up signals and analysing them, therefore you’re not loosing time scrolling through complex menu pages like other lcd metal detectors.
It’s all so easy. Because of the twin microprocessor computer, you do not stop your search to change settings nor you waste time
to view menu pages, all these functions are operating simultaneously You scroll through the options with a rotary control and select which items you want to change with a push-button. The computerized R1 metal detector is simple to operate, even for a novice.
A top of the range metal detector with which even a beginner can achieve outstanding results !
C.SCOPE R1 Specifications:
- Battery Type: 8 x AA, MN1500 or equivalent, alkaline cells recommended.
- Supply Voltage: 12v DC (nominal), 13.8v DC (max)
- Supply Current: 55mA (no backlight) 100mA (backlight full on)
- Battery Life: 40 Hours normal detecting using alkaline batteries and no backlight
- Battery Indicator: Alkaline: Full 13.2V Empty 8.5V
- Rechargeable: Full 10.8V Empty 8.5V
- Audio Frequency: 100Hz to 5.5kHz, 714Hz (nominal)
- Transmit frequency: 6.097kHz, 6.250kHz, 6.410kHz
- Search Coils: 25cm concentric – also included free a 15cm ‘2D’
- On-board computer control
- 64 x 128 pixels LCD display with back-light
- Full range metal discrimination on screen with numbers 0 – 20, target categories, ground radar simulation
- Different audio tone for metal discrimination
- 4 Target ‘Learn’ accept/reject functions
- New lightweight control box
- Moisture/dust resistant features
- 3 Custom programs store & recall & 3 factory preset programs
- 3 operating frequencies
- Target pin-point control
- Battery condition monitor
- Search head status icon
- Automatic ground tuning
- Sensitivity adjustable, AC Gain/DC Gain
- Lightweight, thin 27cm ‘POLO’ concentric search-head and free DD 15cm head
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.