COBRA GPR LOCATOR
- GPR/Antenna system with rugged PC and cart
- Fully integrated system. Multi frequency operation: 100-900 MHz
- Air and ground coupled operation. Multiple applications- 0-10 m depth range
- Real time 2 depth range & channel option. No additional survey needed
- Best penetration and data quality in head-to-head tests
Cobra Locator GPR Applications
Just like X-ray and ultrasound can image the inside of your body, the Cobra Locator GPR can be used to image the inside of different materials and structures.
- ANTENNA/GPR – Dual shielded antennas with integrated 2 channel Ground Penetrating Radar system
- Antenna type – Cylindrical Butterfly Dipole (CBD-antenna), resistively loaded. Both air/ground-coupled operation.
- Peak frequency – 250 MHz
- Operating bandwith – 100 – 900 MHz
- System performance – 174 dB
- Applied voltage – 100 V
- Sample rate – 100,000 samples/s
- Scan rate – 1-100 scans/s @ 512 samples/scan
- Sample output – 16 bit digital raw data
- CONTROL UNIT / CU – Rugged, MIL-STD-810F, water- and dust resistant, Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 laptop with bundled data acquisition, DAQ- software, for control, display, processing and storage of GPR-data.
- Data format – Geoscanners Data Format (.gsf)
- Data channels – 1 or 2 with individual settings for depth, filter and gain (2 optional)
- Vertical filters – Low-pass and High-pass FFT (Boxcar 1st order)
- Horizontal filters – Stacking, background removal
- Gain points – 1 – 2 Linear gain
- Gain levels – -20 to +60 dB
- Data storage – Limited only by available HDD-space (80 GB for Control Unit)
- OPERATING – Rugged, MIL-STD-810F, water- and dust resistant, Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 laptop with bundled data acquisition, DAQ- software, for control, display, processing and storage of GPR-data.
- Operating platforms – Airborne operation, high speed air-coupled operation, ground-coupled operation
- Battery – External Li Ion: 10,8V (6,6 Ah), 71 Wh
- Operating time – 6-8 hours
- Operating mode – Time (1-100 scans/s), Distance (SW-encoder)
- GPS positions – GPS positions integrated with GPR-data for every scan in both time- and distance mode
- Operating depth – Shallow – Medium – Deep range (32, 64, 128 ns). 2,5 – 5 – 10 m @ v=0,15 m/ns (er=4)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.