EPX 9900 LONG RANGE LOCATOR
The EPX9900 Long Range Locator Metal detector is our the newest model which is upgarded based on VR1000B-II Long Range King. It could adjust the sensitivity during the setting testing and it also is an advanced Metal Detector System utilizing advanced FORWARD GAUSS technology that is both an audio and visual detector.
This metal detector was first used in the field in 1984 and the FORWARD GAUSS technology that it uses has proven to be (by far) the most successful.
This system was originally developed for professional archeologists and treasure hunters and has been used on many stations. With the development of faster and more complex processing units and a reduction in the cost of materials, we were able to begin offering this breakthrough technology to the general public at a much more affordable cost.
Part of the success of this metal detector system is that it does not look like a standard ‘metal detector’. Instead, it has the appearance of a fine, well manufactured piece of scientific equipment that one might expect to find at an archeological site.
The EPX9900 Long Range Locator metal detector ‘custom builr’ in a sturdy, hard side, padded case with two locks. The transmitter is case mounted and includes the ‘Standard Seven’ elements with selector switch. The system includes an installed, rechargeable gel cell battery with charger, transmitting antenna, receiving rods and receiver with belt clip, headphones and user manual all inserted into the specially fitted case.
EPX 9900 gold metal detector long range
- Underground metal detector
- Long Range
- Newest version
- Weight: 8KG
- Size: 47*31*18cm
- Detection Depth: 50m
- Detection Range: 1000m
- Rechargeable Battery: Continuous working 48 hours
- Power: 850mA
- Frequency: 433Mhz+/-150Khz
- Inner Storage: EEPROM 16k*8Bit
- Voltage: 9~12VDC
- Temperature Range: -40~85
- Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 400-3000Mhz+/-150Khz
|Fine-tune SELECT||Frequency Range|
|P.G||395-943||1. After select a detecting target, adjust the frequency to the minimum frequency value which is reflected by the geographical environment.|
2. Because the different reaction of geology and mineralization, such as: gold, silver, copper, pyrite, iron, lead, zinc, and groundwater, pls. start to detect from the minimum frequency. If the mineralization interference intensity, pls. choose the corresponding intermediate average to detect. Choose the best suitable detection frequency.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.