FISHER F2 METAL DETECTOR
Fisher F2 metal detector is the first model in the new F Series from Fisher metal detectors. The Fisher engineering team went back to the drawing board to design a totally fresh concept in metal detecting. The F series is perfectly balanced and feature packed.
This entry level model features the same great depth that Fisher is known for in a light weight and attractive looking design. From youngsters to seniors alike the F2 detector offers a well rounded offering of performance and ease of use. If you are looking for a turn on and go first metal detector, you will be amazed with the performance and versaitility of the F2. This model comes standard with an 8” concentric searchcoil that is waterproof and great for hunting on the land or on the beach. A full range of optional search coils are available for all types of treasure hunting.
The F2 metal detector comes standard with a Jumbo LCD display that identifies the target type and depth. The Fisher F Two metal detector utilizes modern touch pad controls. This model comes standard with an external headphone jack. We suggest the Depthmaster Audiophone II headphone as an option. Headphones let you hear the oldest, deepest targets, block external noises and extend the battery life of your detector.
Jumbo LCD Display: Fisher F2
FISHER F2 metal detector Detailed Product Features:
- 8-Segment visual target identification and 4-tone audio I.D.
- Fast, sensitive target response
- 2-digit numeric target value
- One-touch pinpoint with numeric depth readout
- Coin depth indicator in motion search mode
- 8” concentric searchcoil
- Light weight – only 2.6 lbs including batteries
- Ergonomic S-Handle design
- Notch system for accepting or rejecting target categories
- Includes two 9 volt alkaline batteries
- 5 Year Warranty Four Tone Audio Target Identification System While the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is very accurate in identifying buried objects, the user in the field does not always maintain the display screen in his field of vision.
Therefore, we have incorporated an audio feedback mechanism to alert the user to the nature of buried objects. This audio feedback system first alerts the user to the presence and classification of objects, whose nature and location can be confirmed using the LCD display. The 4-tone audio target identification system functions only in the motion modes of operation. The detector must be in the DISCRIMINATION mode, as indicated on the display. In PINPOINT mode, the detector will emit only a monotone sound.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.