Fisher F5 Metal Detector with 11 inch Search Coil.
FISHER F5 is a gold machine metal detector and is great for any use. It combines the best analog and digital technology for unique results. Operating frequency 7,8kHz with enabled frequency movement to minimize electrical interference.
Fisher F5 metal detector can attest that what one man’s waste is another man’s treasure. The variable tone pinpoint system distinguishes between different metals, like nails, pennies, quarters and bottle caps for a more accurate target identification to maximize your digging efforts.
GIFTS: 2 BOOKS VALUE 70€ + FLASHLIGHT AND GLOVES. TOTAL VALUE 115€
|Hidden treasure exist …|
In this book entitled Hidden Treasures ”EXIST” Cleanthes Samaras presents responsibly, great taste, with new (unpublished) original blueprints, recent photos of signs and first classified all the gold and silver coins in circulation during the Ottoman empire with their approximate values.
In this book stand out narratives, the true stories and different layouts to hide treasures from guerillas – fighters in the Ottoman empire.
PolatidisTimi book: 24 €
|With each Fisher F5 metal detector purchase you get the new book of Kleanthes Samara’s entitled: ΡΑΒΔΟΣΚΟΠΙΑ ΕΚΚΡΕΜΟΣΚΟΠΙΑ ΟΡΥΚΤΑ ΜΕΤΑΛΛΕΥΜΑΤΑ ΧΡΥΣΟΥ ΑΡΓΥΡΟΥ ΧΑΛΚΟΥ .|
Such a book is missing from the market, those who read it felt admiration and the urgent need to complement the library every researcher, a really valuable guide.
Comes with a manual ground balancing option to cancel unwanted signals that usually come from natural ground minerals.
Easy-to-use control knobs.
Elliptical search coil.
- Requires two 9-volt batteries (not included).
- 7.8 kHz frequency – good for coin shooting, relic hunting, and casual gold prospecting.
- Frequency shift for eliminating electrical interference and crosstalk.
- Advanced software-based motion discrimination with notch for searching trashy areas.
- All metal autotune mode for deep-searching in non-trashy areas.
- Visual target ID by category & 0-99 indication, both discrimination & autotune modes.
- Target ID confidence bargraph.
- High-resolution manual ground balance with continuous ground readout.
- Ground balance range goes all the way to salt.
- Continuous display of ground mineral concentration and phase.
- Push-button static pinpoint with variable audio pitch and visual depth reading.
- Independent gain and threshold knobs provide complete control over sensitivity.
- Standard 11″ Double D searchcoil.
- Two 9-volt alkaline batteries last approximately 40 hours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.