MAGNETOMETER Fisher FX3 Ferro Magnetic Locator
A unique piece Fisher FX3 in excellent condition almost half price.
Exhibition model with warranty from our store.
Like other Fisher detectors, the FX3 Like other Fisher detectors, the FX3 magnetometer metal detector is easy to operate. Just turn it on and go. It weighs just 2.5lbs (1.14kg) and features motion detection (the detector must move to detect a target).
When the two sensors come across a large ferrous object, the signal tone increases in pitch and volume. When the probe is directly over the target, the signal becomes silent and picks up again when moved past the target.
The unit is extremely sensitive to iron with a large surface area, highly magnetized objects and long objects buried vertically. Large or small, if it’s ferrous, the FISHER FX3 metal detector is designed to find it.
In addition to its industrial uses, this unit can be used by archeologists and treasure hunters to find iron relics and other buried ferrous artifacts
- Motion-only detector
- Variable tone and pitch
- Sharp null over target for precise target pinpointing
- Highly sensitive to iron with a large surface area, highly magnetic objects and long objects buried vertically
- Simple one-knob operation
- Carrying Case
- Operation Manual
- Optional Equipment
- Fisher Phones
- Stereo Phones
- Battery: 1 – 9V transistor (NEDA 1604)
- Battery Life: Carbon Zinc – 25 hours
- Alkaline – 35 hours
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Carbon Zinc: 40 to 122°F (4 to 50°C)
- Alkaline: 0 to 122°F (-18 to 50°C)
- Waterproof Length: 36” (91cm)
- Output Indication: Audio, 42 ¼” (5.7cm) diameter speaker or headphones
- Weight: 2.5lbs (1.14kg)
- Shipping Weight: 9lbs (4kg) including hard-shell carry case
- Shipping Dimensions: 5 x 6 x 45 ½” (12.7 x 15.24 x 115cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.