Digital metal detector Garrett Ace 200i
With the quality and performance of the ACE 200i, you can begin finding treasure right away—in your own yard or wherever you travel. Easy to use for any age!
Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- New Camlocks for increased stem stability
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- Light weight with big performance at a small price
- Three Search Modes
- Four Sensitivity adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
Highly Recommended – Coin Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
Recommended – Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Competition Events
|Digital Target ID||YES, 0-99 scale|
|Target ID Cursor Segments||5|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||1|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||16.5 x 23cm (6.5″ x 9″) PROformance™|
|Length (Adjustable)||1.06m – 1.29m (42″ to 51″)|
|Total Weight||1.27 kgs. (2.75 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
Polatidis Group ACE 200i ACCESSORIES:
Coil 6,5″ Χ 9″ (16.50 X 23cm)
|London Pendulum 100||Manual in Greek||Manual in English||Z-Lynk Wireless System||Garrett Headphones Treasure Sound|
NEW Garrett Z-Lynk™ Wireless System
Transmitter and receiver with ¼” headphone jack connector
Z-Lynk Wireless System Kit includes:
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- ¼” headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
|Speed:||17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)|
|Operating Frequency:||2.4 GHz band frequency hopping|
|Environmental:||Water resistant; do not submerge.|
|WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.|
WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
|Battery type:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Charging:||Micro-USB charging port (cables included)|
|Operating time:||30 hours per charge (approx.)|
|Warranty:||2 years, limited parts and labor|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, IC|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)|
LONDON 100 Long – Conical Pendulum
London 100 pendulum is able to trace objects in populated areas, houses, warehouses, and wherein there are accumulated many metal objects.
It’s qualified, specially designed for cases where the soil is rich in minerals. It can detect and find that you are looking in the ground because it works with the witness.
PRESENT VALUE 70 €
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.