Digital metal detector Garrett Ace 300i with digital target identification.
The evolution of Garrett is here! Advanced DIGITAL technology means that new metal detectors classify the target on a scale from 0-99 and offer information on the identity of the target detect.
Separation with high accuracy.
The Garrett Ace 300i metal detector is suitable for detecting coins, jewelery large objects, participation in competitions for research on dry beach and research in freshwater.
He came to offer simple, easy, convenient and quick search as the oldest Ace 350 and Euro Ace models but combining high quality in line with the needs of modern treasure hunter.
- 18 x 25cm (7″ x 10″) PROformance™ submersible Searchcoil (as shown) with 3 FREE Accessories*:
- Volume control Garrett ClearSound Easy Stow headphones
- ACE Environmental Coverup
- 18 x 25cm (7″ x 10″) Searchcoil cover
- Garrett has placed big features into the ACE 300i—Digital Target ID, better detection abilities, a new audio system, and more—for a price that can’t be beat.
- New Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information.
- New 18 x 25cm (7″ x 10″) PROformance™ submersible searchcoil offers more coverage, depth.
- New higher frequency (8 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead).
- New Increased Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help overcome target masking in iron-laden hunt sites.
- New Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference.
- New Camlocks for increased stem stability.
- New Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio.
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery.
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint).
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments.
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth.
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
|Digital Target ID||YES, 0-99 scale|
|Target ID Cursor Segments||12|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||6|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Pinpoint)|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||18 x 25cm (7″ x 10″) PROformance™|
|Length (Adjustable)||1.06m – 1.29m (42″ to 51″)|
|Total Weight||1.27 kgs.(2.8 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
|Coil 7″ X 10″ (18 X 25cm)||Coil Cover||Screen Cover||London Pendulum 100|
| Garrett Headphones||Manual in Greek||Manual in English||Z-Lynk Wireless System|
NEW Garrett Z-Lynk™ Wireless System
Transmitter and receiver with ¼” headphone jack connector
Z-Lynk Wireless System Kit includes:
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- ¼” headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
|Speed:||17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)|
|Operating Frequency:||2.4 GHz band frequency hopping|
|Environmental:||Water resistant; do not submerge.|
|WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.|
WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
|Battery type:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Charging:||Micro-USB charging port (cables included)|
|Operating time:||30 hours per charge (approx.)|
|Warranty:||2 years, limited parts and labor|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, IC|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)|
LONDON 100 Long – Conical Pendulum
London 100 pendulum is able to trace objects in populated areas, houses, warehouses, and wherein there are accumulated many metal objects.
It’s qualified, specially designed for cases where the soil is rich in minerals. It can detect and find that you are looking in the ground because it works with the witness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.