Digital metal detector Garrett Ace 400i with digital target identification.
Newest product Garrett has produced! Advanced DIGITAL technology means that new metal detectors classify the target on a scale from 0-99 and offer information on the identity of the target detect. Discrimination with high accuracy.
The Garrett Ace 400i metal detector is appropriate for identifying coins, jewelery large objects, participation in competitions for research on dry beach and for research on fresh water.
It is 2016 model and includes:
- New Sonic Iron Audio feature that allows the operator to listen iron targets is rejected and also to change the scale of the targets that are in the middle range of audio signals.
- New scale identification of target ID and discrimination: from 0-99 with numbers on the LCD screen.
- New higher operating frequency (10 kHz) provides better sensitivity = depth in small and medium conductivity targets (eg gold, lead).
- New adjustable operating frequency to be able to minimize interference.
- Newly designed clamps locking the rod sections for better stability.
- New pulse sound signal modulation range: stronger, better response.
- Research dimensional head 22 x 28 cm (8.5” x 11” inches), type DD, capable of immersion in water, enables excellent coverage of the survey and depth.
- Enhanced resolution rejecting ferrous targets, three times more than the ACE 250, to help us to separate good targets from ferruginous not interested.
- It features electronic accurate target identification.
- Digital discrimination: Amendment to the discrimination programs under what traget we want to track.
- Five research projects + pinpoint.
- Eight levels of sensitivity adjustment = depth research.
- Indication individual currencies depth.
|Digital Target ID||YES, 0-99 scale|
|Iron Audio feature||YES|
|Target ID Cursor Segments||12|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||6|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Pinpoint)|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||22 x 28cm (8.5″ x 11″)|
|Length (Adjustable)||1.06m – 1.29m (42″ to 51″)|
|Total Weight||1.32 kgs (2.9 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
|Coil 8.5″ X 11″ (22 X 28cm)||Screen Cover||Garrett Headphones|
|Pendulum London 100||Z-Lynk Wireless System||Coil Cover|
|Manual in Greek||Manual in English|
NEW Garrett Z-Lynk™ Wireless System
Transmitter and receiver with ¼” headphone jack connector
Z-Lynk Wireless System Kit includes:
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- ¼” headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
|Speed:||17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)|
|Operating Frequency:||2.4 GHz band frequency hopping|
|Environmental:||Water resistant; do not submerge.|
|WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.|
WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
|Battery type:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Charging:||Micro-USB charging port (cables included)|
|Operating time:||30 hours per charge (approx.)|
|Warranty:||2 years, limited parts and labor|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, IC|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)|
LONDON 100 Long – Conical Pendulum
London 100 pendulum is able to trace objects in populated areas, houses, warehouses, and wherein there are accumulated many metal objects.
It’s qualified, specially designed for cases where the soil is rich in minerals. It can detect and find that you are looking in the ground because it works with the witness.
GIFT PRICE 70€
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.