Garrett AT GOLD Waterproof Metal Detector
Garrett AT Gold metal detector will give you extreme depth and performance in all terrains. This exceptional hobby and treasure-hunting metal detector will meet – and exceed – your prospecting and gold detection requirements. It includes an 18 kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins and relics.
It is discrimination function for all metals offering deeper detection and better depth to small targets.
Charting Objective, at the same time shows the conductivity of the target and how the detector discriminates.
Garrett AT Gold metaL DETECTOR is for all soil types, made for use in wet, humid and dusty environment. Waterproof, can be immersed in fresh water up to 3 meters.
Key Features of the Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector:
- ALL-METAL MODE: True all-metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- GRAPHIC TARGET ANALYZING: Simultaneously shows the target’s conductivity and the detector’s discrimination pattern.
- ALL TERRAIN: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- DIGITAL TARGET ID: Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal’s conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- HIGH-RESOLUTIONI IRON DISCRIMINATION: Provides 40 points of iron resolution; controlled with touchpads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- PRO MODE AUDIO: Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio™ features provide more target information.
- IRON AUDIO™: Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- ALL-METAL IRON AUDIO™: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a true all-metal mode.
- GROUND BALANCE (MANUAL): Allows the user to manually adjust the detector’s ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- GROUND BALANCE WINDOW™: A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- FAST TRACK™ GROUND BALANCE: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- ELECTRONIC PINPOINTING: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target’s location in the ground.
- ONE-TOUCH TREASURE HUNTING: With the touch of a button, your metal detector is powered on, automatically reset to factory (or your) settings and ready to search!
- DIGITAL TARGET ID: (0 to 99 scale)
PACK OFFER FROM Polatidis Group WITH MANY ACCESSORIES AND GIFTS.
|5″x8″ (14x20cm) PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil (as shown)||Headphones||Pendulum London 100|
|Case with Alkaline Batteries (size AA)||Owner’s Manual in Greek||24 Months Signed Warranty|
LONDON 100 Long – Conical Pendulum
London 100 pendulum is able to trace objects in populated areas, houses, warehouses, and wherein there are accumulated many metal objects.
It’s qualified, specially designed for cases where the soil is rich in minerals. It can detect and find that you are looking in the ground because it works with the witness.
GIFT PRICE 70€
Detector that detects coins and treasures in water with great precision.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.