GARRETT RECON-PRO AML 1000/UXO
All Metals Locator, Advanced PI Technology
Garrett’s RECON-PRO All-Metals Locator (metal detector) is designed to operate under all field conditions and is ideal for use by tactical and humanitarian countermine/ERW search technicians. The RECON-PRO is designed for immediate deployment; no assembly or setup calibration is required.
The RECON-PRO is versatile, highly rugged, waterproof and is operational to 3 meters depth. It is very simple to ground balance and offers excellent sensitivity to small targets in difficult ground conditions.
Full Operational Versatility
- MILITARY: Rapid deployment for mines, UXO, and IED search.
- HUMANITARIAN: Highly dependable with deep detection capability.
- Optimum Detection Sensitivity: Low metal content targets to large metallic items are detected in ALL soils and shallow water with full detection capability.
- Advanced Pulse Induction Technology: Allows operation in ALL soil conditions (including areas withconductive stones) with minimal and fast adaptation. Use additional fine tuning control for extreme soil conditions.
- No Assembly Required: Simply remove from its case and the RECON-PRO® is ready for operation!
- Adjustable Operating Length: Three camlocks allow operator to extend the telescopic shaft and lock in various lengths to best suit the search environment and/or the operator. Detection work can be done in standing, kneeling or prone position. Interchangeable assembly allows user to quickly exchange search heads.
- Easy and Accurate Pinpointing: A special pinpoint function is provided to identify the size, shape and position of large buried targets.
- Compact Design: The RECON-PRO easily collapses and folds to a compact size for storage in its backpack or watertight transport case.
- Deep Search Capability: The RECON-PRO’s standard search head had excellent detection depth on small targets.
- Optional UXO search head: Use for locating larger and more deeply buried objects. Includes surface debris elimination.
- Selectable “salt/surf zone” mode: Eliminate false responses from surf action.
GARRETT RECON-PRO AML 1000/UXO PACKAGE
- Includes 20 cm and 38 x 50cm search heads
- Tactical headset
- Charging set
- NiMH batteries (2 sets)
- Field back pack
- Hard carry case
- Test piece
- Field guide
- Operational manual and DVD.
|Detector Length||19.8 in./504 mm (folded)|
63 in./1600 mm (extended)
|Weight||6.25 lbs. (2.83 kg) for detector;|
24.15 lbs. (10.95 kg) w/case.
|Detection Technology||Advanced Pulse Induction Technology (APIT)|
|Water and Dust Protection||IP 67|
|Design Standard||MIL STD 810 F|
|Warranty||24 months, Limited Parts/Labor|
|Operating Temperatures||Humidity to 95% non-condensing.|
Alkaline, NiMH batteries:
Storage temperature (without batteries):
|Power||Eight (8) rechargeable AA cells. Charger and extra set rechargeable batteries included. Alkaline batteries optional. Average operation time with fresh batteries is 15–16 hrs.|
|Target Alerts||Adjustable audio volume/LED bar|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.