MINELAB GPX 5000 METAL DETECTOR
Superior Gold Detecting!
High performance MINELAB MPS technology combined with the versatility of many search coil options make the GPX 5000 a favourite for serious prospectors.
More features and functions make the GPX 5000 the second best gold detector in the world!
The GPX 5000 sets a high benchmark in gold detecting technology. Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is extremely capable of finding more gold than other brand detectors. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive ‘retirement nugget’ and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets.
The 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewellery hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional – you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology
- 8 Timings make the GPX 5000 very versatile. It’s like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimise target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) – Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 15 x 12-inch Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)
- Application: Gold Prospecting & Deep Relic
- Technology: MPS, DVT & SETA
- Frequency/Transmission: Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Coil (standard): 11″ Round Double-D plus 15 x 12-inch Monoloop.
- Audio Output: 6.35mm (1/4″) headphone/speaker jack.
- Headphones Supplied: Koss 100 ohm headphones.
- Visual Display: 64 x 128 pixels, transflective with white backlight.
- Backlight: Yes with adjustable automatic ‘time-out’.
- Product ID: 23149
- USB Connectivity: –
- Memory: Setting changes saved automatically and remain until changed or reset. Factory Presets can be restored on start-up.
- Depth Indication: –
- Detect Modes: General, Deep, Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash & Pinpoint (all user programmable), Discrimination
- Iron Reject: range 1 to 10 & Off (All Metal).
- Timings: Normal, Sensitive Extra, Enhance, Sharp, Sensitive Smooth, Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold & Fine Gold.
- Audio tone: Variable Control 1 to 100.
- Audio Type: Quiet, Normal, Deep & Boost.
- Ground Balance: Automatic Ground Balance, Fixed & Tracking: Slow, Medium & Fast. Quick-Trak button.
- Ground Balance Type: General, Specific & Ground Balance Off.
- Trash Density: –
- Pinpoint: –
- Sensitivity Adjust: Rx Gain 1 to 20.
- Tune / Noise Cancel: Automatic & Manual 0 to 255.
- Threshold: Adjustable turn control.
- Target Volume Adjust: Target Volume 1 to 20. Volume Limit 1 to 20.
- Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery 68Wh with in-built amplifier for speaker use. Approx. 12 Hours use. Supplied with mains and vehicle charger.
- Low battery alert: Audio alert.
- Length: 1100mm (43.3”) à 1300mm (51.2”).
- Weight: 2.4kg (5.3lbs) including 11” coil (excluding battery and accessories). Battery weight 780g (1.7lbs).
- Warranty: 3 years control box & coil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.