OKM EXP 4500 3D GROUND SCANNER
OKM eXp 4500 3D ground scanner for treasure hunters and gold seekers.
Are you tired of finding only small stuff near the surface? Do you want to detect the real buried treasures which lie deeper than a normal metal detector can detect? OKM is introducing the multi-function, sub-surface imaging detector and ground scanner, the eXp 4500! Built for the treasure hunter as well as the prospector, just grab the eXp 4500 and find those buried treasures. You know you want to.
Unlike other ground scanners and imaging detectors, the eXp 4500 is truly unique. Calling the eXp 4500 a simple detector is not fair, due to a multitude of built in functions, the eXp 4500 can locate buried items, ancient artifacts, lost treasures and even naturally occurring mineralization like gold and silver at depths well beyond that of a normal metal detector.
Characteristics and applications of the eXp 4500 ground scanner
The eXp 4500 ground scanner is a high performance metal detecting device which is specially designed for the following applications:
- Archaeological 3D surveys, metal detection, treasure hunting and gold prospection
- pin pointer function to locating the exact position of buried treasures and artifacts
- 3d imaging including size and depth
- detecting gold and other items of great value
- finding ancient artifacts, hidden treasures, gold, silver, bronze, hoards of coins, treasure deposits, pirate chests
- tunnels, voids and cavern locating
- mineral and natural gold prospecting
With several specialized detection antennas, the eXp 4500 ground scanner can also be used in highly mineralized areas for treasure hunting and prospecting.
The graphical user interface of the eXp 4500 ground scanner is available in the following languages:
The functionality of the eXp 4500 metal detector is only one key point that makes it a unique treasure hunting unit. Every single probe and antenna is tuned and optimized for its own purpose and function.
The following antennas are available:
- GPR-Antenna ( 25 cm, 50 cm, 75 cm, 100 cm )
- Antenna for tunnel detection
- Super Sensor for high resolution ground scans, pin pointing and mineral detection
- FS-Thermoscan for 3D infrared images
The measurement unit of the eXp 4500 includes a PC-module with which data is displayed immediately on the full color screen. During the scanning procedure a laptop computer is not required, you see the results directly on the screen in real time as it is recorded. Advanced technology allows measurements in brilliant resolutions. Measured data is stored in the internal memory and can be transferred later to a computer. Transferring measured values to a computer allows the operator to evaluate and compare all stored data. In doing this the operator can determine depth, size and position of targets using the professional Visualizer 3D software.
The eXp 4500 ground scanner has several characteristics that set it aside from other imaging detectors:
- lightweight portability
- non-intrusive real time ground surveying
- quick and easy set up and operation
- live color coded surveys
- allows for impromptu and fast surveys
- immediate on-site interpretation of target area
- measured values showing extreme depth of survey
- measured values showing location of targets within surveyed area
- highly sensitive and accurate metal detecting device
Technical certificates and 2 years of warranty are standard for all OKM metal detectors. Extensive field tests ensure the high quality of all OKM ground scanners which leave our factory.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.